- $225 per 75 minute intake session
- $175 per 50 minute session
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I am in-network with Optum Behavioral Health and Cigna. I am also able to provide a Super Bill, should your insurance cover out-of-network benefits.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Insurance will not reimburse or cover sessions you do not attend.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!